MSME Registration: (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise) SSI Registration: Small Scale Industries:
As per the MSME ACT 2006: It is mandatory document for manufacturing and Services Entity who belong s to below classification.
Manufacturing Entity: The enterprise engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries (Development & regulation act 1951) where manufacturing enterprise defined in terms of Investment in Plant & Machinery.
Services Entity: The enterprise engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment
|Type of Enterprise||Manufacturing Entity Investment in Plant & Machinery||Services Entity Investment in Equipments|
|Micro||Dose not excide 25 Lakh||Dose not excide 10 Lakh|
|Small||Excide 25 Lakh but does not excide 5 Crore||Excide 10 Lakh but does not excide 2 Crore|
|Medium||Excide 5 Crore but does not excide 10 Crore||Excide 2 Crore but does not excide 5 Crore|
Provisional Registration (Part I):
Green field unit (project face) has to took this certificate for financial & statutory requirement like open a bank account, CST/GST Service Tax application, Infrastructure requirement like water Electricity & Others.
Permanents Registration (Part II):
After the commissioning the of Plant & Machinery & started production, organisation has to took this certificate which is called final or permanent registration certificate & validity of provisional certificate is expired . It is mandatory certificate for any subsidy or financial assistance through state or central government.
• Mandatory document for Bank or Financial services
• To avail Capital subsidy through Central Government
• To avail interest subsidy through state Government
• NSIC Registration
• Financial Assistance for Central & State government Scheme
• Statutory Support
• Tax Exemption
• Participate in Internationals or domestic trade exhibition through NSIC
• Other Government Benefit
• Financial Assistance for Quality Certification (ISO, Who, GMP, BIS)
• Financial Assistance for Patent Registration
• Financial Assistance for Barcode