National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
It is government of India enterprise since 1955 working under ministry of Small Scale Industries, Objective are support, Motivate, Promotion and Educated to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Unit. They are providing services in the area like Financial Services, Marketing Assistance, Raw Material Assistance, Government purchase Assistance.
Major Services are below:
1) International & Domestic Exhibition:
NSIC organises and participates in domestic and specialised product & technology related international exhibitions to help SSIs in marketing their products and projects in both national and international arenas. The rates of subsidy available on space charges would be as under: Micro Enterprises: 75%, Small Enterprises: 60%, Medium Enterprises: 25%
2) Government Purchase Registration (GP Registration):
The Government is the single largest buyer of a variety of goods. With a view to increase the share of purchases from the small-scale sector, the Government Stores Purchase Programme was launched in 1955-56. NSIC registers Micro & small Enterprises (MSEs) under Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government Purchases.
Benefits of Registration
• Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
• Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
• In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion up to 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
3) Government Tender Participation:
To protect Micro & Small Enterprise NSIC has design the scheme, where NSIC participate behalf of Micro & and Small enterprise & Sharing the business to MSME, where chances are more to get the business.
4) Raw Material Assistance Scheme:
The aims at helping MSEs by way of financing the purchase of Raw Material (both indigenous & imported). This gives an opportunity to MSEs to focus better on manufacturing quality products.
Benefits of the Scheme
• Financial Assistance for procurement of Raw Material upto 90 days.
• MSEs helped to avail Economics of Purchases like bulk purchase; cash discount etc
• NSIC takes care of all the procedures, documentation & issue of Letter of credit in case of imports.
5) Infomediary Services:
Information today is becoming almost as vital as the air we breathe. We need it every minute of our working lives. With increase in competition and melting away of international boundaries, the demand for information is reaching new heights. NSIC, realizing the needs of MSMEs, is offering Infomediary Services which is a one-stop, one-window bouquet of aids that will provide information on business, technology and finance, and also exhibit the core competence of Indian SMEs.
Embership Benefits Interactive Database of MSMEs, Global & National Tender Notices, Self web development tool, Centralized mail system ,Free mail boxes ,Payment Gateway for membership subscription, Popular Products Section Unlimited global Trade Leads ,Trust Seal of NSIC ,Multi Product Cart ,Online Buying / Selling ,Multiple payment Option ,MSME Web Store, Multiple Language Support ,Discussion Board, Call Centre Support & Live Chat ,Other Value added Services.