ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO9001-2008 is the International standard, which derives the requirements for Quality Management System. It is designed to identify, implement, monitor & control the organizational core & support processes, which ultimately leads to compliance with Customer's requirements. ISO 9001-2008 is the auditable Standard, which defines the requirements of 'Quality Management System' and helps the Organizational System to achieve the desired process integrity and product conformance. The standard adopts the 'Process based model of QMS' as major tool for implementation, monitoring & control.
The ISO 9000 family of standards is a guideline on good quality management practices. This standard consists of standards and guidelines relating to quality management systems and related supporting standards. This standard that provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of activities of the organization, its size, or whether it is in the private, or public sector. It is the only standard in ISO 9000 family against which an organization can be certified.
Benefit of ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems:
• It help to achieve customer goodwill, Market reputation & business potential
• It help to reduce processes deviation, product non-conformance leading to effective cost saving
• It demonstrate the commitment at all level of organisation ensuring the provision of good quality of goods or services
• Leads to better knowledge of QMS ,identification of area to improve & action arising
• Improve the employee awareness about QMS, their roll & responsibilities within organization
• Process will help you to continually monitor your performance and improve upon